Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAIZ HAIZ HAIZ~~

Nowadays..
i noticed tat all my frens are facing many problems..
especially all abt FRIENDSHIPS!!
unfortunately, im oso one of de sufferer..~.~
tis whole week..my eyes like full of "WATER"
my mood very down..
tats y many frens told me..wat happend vit u?
i knew when i unhappy..i look very fierce..
but i trying to smile 4 everyday..
try to make de ambience more better..
but after came back frm skull...
wat i can do is...HAIZ HAIZ HAIZ~~
tats y my tears are FOC...
summore can water my hse garden d...(cool~~)
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD..!!!! haha..

Juz now..i saw my fren's PM...
she wrote..
" i wan cry but cant cry it out!!!! heart very pain now "
wat i want to say is..

*DUN CRY!!
NO MATTER WAT HAPPENED..I WILL SUPPORT YOU..
DUN CRY FOR ALL DE xxxS...

u still hav me..!!
(if u cry for me..den is ok la) hehe...

Zhao!
YuTsUkOo..


No comments:

Post a Comment