Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wat good person to be for ONE DAY!!

Owhh~~(sampat-ing)
ytd i was hung out vit my babe Misukie after finished class..
dont u noe hang gai can RELAX STRESS??
hope tis will ACCIDENTLY read by my parents!! (wuahahaha...wuahahaha!!)
well..
we went to Elixntx stall too..
we are talking abt their products..
SUDDENLY................
do u noe wat we hav met??
oh!! is a Ah Gua!!
(ehem ehem!! be manners A BIT BIT lor!!)
SHE/HE........came to introduce their products 2 us...
erm...i quickly said we juz look around oni..
after tat...we zhao!!
we had went up n down...by taking escalotor..
unpredictable...
we met darling too..
n we went to food court 2 chuo chuo...
SUDDENLY again..
came a "little gal"
she came to us n had a sat vit us..
(cehh..i tot is darling's fren..)
manatau...
she took out her pass n show a BIG BIG book..
all are abt OKU de...(very pity)
she was..talk talk talk....abt their story 2 us..
i was felt....sure got sumthing wan..
den i told her

me: Kk...u no nid to tell us anymore..wat is ur PURPOSE actually..??

darling: of course donate la...(hehehe)

me: (of course i noe la..she never tell us den u want to donate meh..?)

"little gal": yea..im came from...........
(she show her pass..n kept talk talk n talk)

me: (i was taking her pass check n see..)

"little gal": dun worry..im not cuming to cheat u all..n form wat are u all??

darling: form 5

me: u look like smaller den us...

"little gal": im 90 years wan..(show her licence to me..)
can u all donate a MILK POWDER??

me n darling: HUH??

"little gal": ya..juz RM30 oni...

darling: we dun hav so much money..

me: we juz can donate few ringgits oni..do u receive??

"little gal": sure sure..!!

me n darling: ( each person donate..)
i purposely stay my purse away frm her..
coz she keep looking at my purse..

"little gal" - babe: u??

me: she dun hav money..!!

darling: u can go there to ask tat gang..there got more ppl..(our frens too)

me: ya..dey will donate for u..

"little gal" : okok..(go away)

we are GOOD person..+ NICE frens..
tis is wat we CHINESE always say “ 有福同享,有难同当”

Signing off,
Ying..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment