Saturday, June 13, 2009

You are my MAMA!!

U ARE MY MUM!!!
i called u MAMA since u born me..
u taught me math n fed me ate..when i was small..
when i sick u take care of me..
u sayang me so much..i knew...
so u are de one who i think i can share anything vit u..
BUT..!!!
do u think u are wrong exactly vit wat u said 2 me..
dun u noe wat is called HURT??
if u are understand wat is tat..
i juz wanna tell u..i got a DEEP HURT!! very very SAD!!
or maybe u born me..u juz wanna let me get hurt..??
if is it..u made it!! satisfy?
i wanna hav a big cry..but..if i did it..
everyone will think im SOT o wat...
i couldn't cry infront of u all..
coz i dunwan like show to u all jer....
n i cant ENJOY my cry..
so BATHROOM is my BEST choice to let me release my tears..
dey are no any hse member will look at u crying like hell..
n pls forgiv me..for tis few weeks..
i cant let it juz nth happened n face 2 u even hehe vit u...

i wrote tis is juz for wreaking my unhappy n sadness..
pls dun think it like wanna show jer..tQ!!

Signing off..
YiNg..

No comments:

Post a Comment