Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I d FAN LOI lor~~

Helloooooow!!
quite long time never update blog..
ermm....
NOT QUITE!!
is DEFINITELY LONG LONG~~ TIME!!
reli sorry to my BLOGGER FANS..(^^!!!)
coz there was a 3rd standardized test..
n now im busying abt chinese society activity which
cuming soon..on 25th of Julai 09 at HICT (promoting)
*any information can PM me..
but of course..there is oso A BIT LAZINESS lar..(juz a little oni)
at the end..my blogger spirit is back!! hiak hiak hiak!!

However, 2day im so BAD LUCK..!!
keep on get scolding n censure frm teachers..
de terrible things are..
both of de teachers scolded de WRONG PERSON which is ME!!
im so wronged u noe?
Luckily teacher had said SORRY to me..
if not................
i will no mood to concentrate 2 listen n study..
u noe la..
SPM trial n SPM is cuming..
i need to study hard hard hard.. (HARDER DEN ROCK!!)
coz i dun want ppl LOOK DOWN on me..
but is LOOK UP UP UP on me..
Go..Go..Go..!!
STUDY luuuuu~~

Zhao!!
YiNG..

No comments:

Post a Comment