Friday, July 17, 2009

Waiting u to read tis post..!!

2day i reli reli ANGRY vit "sumone"..
(no nid ask is who?..is YOU la..)
dun u noe wat u did??
let me tell u..!!
1st thing 1st...let me ask u 1st..
You wanna be S/U in tat activity??
can!! no problem!!
i will let u TAKE OVER my job if i NEVER did anything yet
or NOT GOIN TO DO anything abt S/U stuff on tat day !!
but now....wat u doin??
u put ur name as S/U on de AJKs list which is MINE JOB actually..
of course im not angry abt tis...
BUT u said..
"tat day im not free..so u help me to do de registeration part..!!"
HALOooooo~~
FILL UR MOTHER BLANK la..!!
my job becum ur job..BUT...i do de job..??
WALAU WEI!!
i do de job..BUT u no nid to do anything n juz can get de "NAME"
dun dreaming la u!!
u reli think got "reap without sowing" de thing ar??
sorry lor...i wont do tat for u!!
if u want..FINE..!!
i rather study at home..
lazy to see u on tat day vit ur BABI's face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment