Friday, July 17, 2009

MEMORY...

Finally....Finally....Finally....
me n misukie..done all de ICT projects..
tis 2weeks...we keep rushing our projects
n busy checking vit our pro's list..
but de teachers not free to cum n check our pro..
so most of de time we all are in de "AIR-COND LAB"
n keep waiting de teachers to cum..n check for us
do til de lab ar...so messy..
So..hahahahaha..
de most funny thing is happened..
when i went to teacher's com to save my multimedia...
Pn Wan was de teacher to check my pro..
oz my pro is talk abt abortion..
so..when teacher click after de video..(next page)
SUDDENLY..!!!
Pn Wan SCREAM n HUG to misukie..
tat time we all oso get shock..wat happened vit teacher..??
coz she saw a baby which had been aborted til de hand is broken..
pei theng said..teacher scared til CRY d la...!!
i was thinking.."tis time SEI lo.."
after a while...teacher is caml down..teacher juz check my homepage..n giv me marks...
i think tis shud be my "BEST" memory in my life..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment